Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Spinal Headache

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've written. I will have to make this one quick.

I thought I was doing so good until Friday evening, when I got a headache. This was not a normal headache, but not a migraine. I noticed the only way it would go away is if I was not sitting up (I had to lie down). It basically feels like your head it going to explode and is related to having a spinal tap.

It's now Tues. afternoon, and the headache remains. So long as I am lying down I feel OK, but when I stand or sit up, the pressure starts to build. From what I have read, it can take a week or more for these "spinal headaches" to go away.

I am going to the doc tommorrow and will get another Rituxan treatment. This headache is terrible, until it goes away, I really can't do too much of anything.