Friday, June 03, 2005

Another day

Today I was back at the doctor's office to get some fluids in my IV. I went over to the hospital as well to have an ultrasound done. The good news is that no blood clot was found. The bad news is that my arm is still swollen and I don't have full range of motion in my left arm. The nurses want to check into it more.

And still, the thing that is getting me now are these terrible mouth sores. I took a picture of them but decided not to post it--just too graphic.

They are so bad I can't eat anything but mashed potatoes and eating Boost and Ensure to stay alive. I am on some prescription mouthwash but it doesn't seem to be doing much. On the way home, we stopped by an herbal store to get some herbal medicine for mouth sores. I told my mom I am so desperate.. even if something doesn't work I rather try it out. But who knows, the herbal medicine I got may actually make me better.

At least no chemo for awhile.