Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Day off? Yeah right!

Not much going on today. It's my "day off" from the doctor, but it doesn't feel like it. Normally, when you think of a day off you think WEEKEND.. I get to do what I WANT to. In my case, I really have to rest and can't do too much of anything.

Again, I am remaining pretty constant in the way I feel. Sometimes OK, sometimes like I can't even think to move. But I have made it one week and already counting the days until this is over!

Today, for the first time, I have started to notice loss of sensation of my fingertips. This is temporay and should go away once I am off the chemo. I have yet to understand why but the bad taste, the loss of sensation, the sickness I feel from time to time, it doesn't bother me when I think that is is just part of the healing process.