Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ready for the Doc Search...

Well, I have complied a list of doctors which I will start calling tommorrow. I don't really know too much what to expect or what anyone is going to say.

I have been trying to enjoy the next week or two--knowing that it will be the best days I see for quite some time. I'm trying to eat anything that I want to--becuase I know my taste will be going away before too long. Once I start treatment again, almost everything will be going away...

It's kind of a strange place to be. But I feel better prepared this time around then I do the first time. I know some of the effects I will experience, and I know it's likely to be worse this time around but I will still make it through. I'm not going to give in easily or feel like a victim.

The next week or two is very critical. The decisions I make and the decisions of the doctor's care could determine the outlook for me for my lifetime.